“Happily Divorced”: Second season premieres March 7 on TV Land
“Happily Divorced,” starring Fran Drescher, returns to TV Land for its second season at 9:30 p.m., Wednesday, March 7.
Drescher plays Fran Lovett, an LA. florist whose 18-year marriage ended after her ex-husband Peter (John Michael Higgins) announced that he’s gay. The two are now still living under the same roof and trying to figure out how to be single together, according to a news release.
The second season centers on Fran and her adventures involved in navigating the dating world as she attempts to remain happily divorced.
The show also features Tichina Arnold as Fran’s best friend, Judi; Rita Moreno and Robert Walden as Fran’s parents, Dori and Glen; and Valente Rodriguez as flower shop employee, Cesar.
Follow me on Twitter: @MelissaHayer
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 13571Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 11780Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 5526Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 5480Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4547OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
- 4292Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 4042How to help tornado victims
- 3705Oklahoma tornadoes: Lack of storm shelters floors newcomers to Tornado Alley
- 3691Oklahoma tornadoes: Moore tornado was ninth deadliest in Oklahoma history
- 3323Woman's body found in Payne County; two arrested
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients