“Antiques Roadshow” to make stop in Tulsa in July
The PBS series “Antiques Roadshow” has announced its 2011 summer tour, which includes the Tulsa Convention Center on July 23.
The Tulsa Convention Center is located in downtown Tulsa at 7th and Houston.
The show’s schedule, provided in a news release, is as follows:
Eugene, OR – June 4, 2011
El Paso, Texas – June 18, 2011
Minneapolis, MN – July 9, 2011
Tulsa, OK – July 23, 2011 at the Tulsa Convention Center
Atlanta, GA – August 6, 2011
Pittsburgh, PA – August 13, 2011
Episodes recorded in these locations will be for “Antiques Roadshow’s” sixteenth broadcast season on PBS and will air in 2012.
Although admission to “Antiques Roadshow” events is free, tickets are required and have to be obtained in advance.
More information, including ticket applications and complete ticketing rules will be available on pbs.org/antiques or by calling this toll-free number: 1-888-762-3799.
Applications for tickets must be received by April 18, 2011, with tickets being awarded by random drawing.
“Antiques Roadshow” airs at 7 p.m. Mondays on OETA.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 10457Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9286Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 5848Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4983Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 4420Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 4301Oklahoma tornadoes: Price family recovering after some heavy blows
- 4216How to help tornado victims
- 4195Oklahoma tornadoes: Lack of storm shelters floors newcomers to Tornado Alley
- 4147Woman's body found in Payne County; two arrested
- 4123OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients