“Fairly Legal,” “In Plain Sight” return Friday
“Fairly Legal” is back for its second season at 8 p.m., Friday, March 16, on USA Network and is followed by the return of “In Plain Sight” at 9 p.m., which will be beginning its fifth and final season.
On “Fairly Legal,” mediator Kate Reed (Sarah Shahi) will be dealing with a new conflict, and potential romance, involving up-and-coming trial attorney Ben Grogan (new series regular Ryan Johnson).
Hired by managing partner Lauren Reed (Virginia Williams) to save the firm which is on the verge of collapse, Ben’s presence adds fuel to Kate’s already at-odds relationship with her same-aged stepmother and strains her relationship with her soon-to-be-ex-husband, Justin Patrick (Michael Trucco), according to a news release.
However, Kate continues her crusades against the endless bureaucracy and daily injustices of the system using her unconventional methods, assertiveness and legal savvy to resolve conflicts with various adversaries, in cases such as multi-million dollar corporate disputes, personal family feuds and everything in between.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17700Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
- 13947Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 11336Police shoot, kill man holding child hostage in Midwest City
- 10871'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 10364Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 10094Dillon Overton rips former Sooners coach Sunny Golloway on Twitter
- 6825OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 6766Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6423Oklahoma football: New assistant Bill Bedenbaugh discusses state of OU's offensive line
- 6208Brad Lund granted two-year lease to Taft Stadium for soccer team
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients