Oklahoma City Mayor Mick Cornett to appear on “Real Time With Bill Maher” this week
Oklahoma City Mayor Mick Cornett is one of the roundtable guests featured on this week’s episode of “Real Time With Bill Maher,” which airs at 9 p.m. Friday, March 16, on HBO, with an instant replay at 10 p.m. following the live presentation.
The show presents Maher offering his unique perspective on contemporary issues and includes an opening monologue, roundtable discussions with panelists and interviews with in-studio and satellite guests.
Other roundtable guests in this episode include commentator Amy Holmes and TV host Dylan Ratigan. Actor Ed Helms and documentary filmmaker Alexandra Pelosi will be appearing as interview guests, according to a news release.
Other HBO playdates are March 18 (11:30 p.m., 2 a.m.), 19 (7 p.m.) and 21 (10 p.m.), while HBO2 playdates are March 16 (1:45 a.m.), 17 (8 a.m., 11 p.m.), 18 (6 p.m.) and 20 (9 p.m.)
Follow me on Twitter: @MelissaHayer
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90847Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 9606Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 8192Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 7786Tornado in Oklahoma City suburb causes destruction
- 6372Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients