“Pretty Little Liars”: “A” to be revealed in second season finale March 19
In “unmAsked,” the second season finale episode of “Pretty Little Liars” airing at 7 p.m. Monday, March 19 on ABC Family, Aria, Emily, Hanna and Spencer finally come face-to-face with their tormentor, according to a news release.
This show features the girls caught up in another game of cat-and-mouse with “A” at Rosewood’s Junior League Masquerade Gala, but they’re close on his/her’s heels. Will this game be “A’s” last?
“Pretty Little Liars” stars Troian Bellisario, Ashley Benson, Lucy Hale and Shay Mitchell.
Follow me on Twitter: @MelissaHayer
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 101218Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15357OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13402Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8724Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8110How to help tornado victims
- 8098Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8041Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 6720Oklahoma tornadoes: Oklahoma singer packs tour bus with donations for storm victims
- 6515Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 5990Oklahoma tornadoes: Tornado leaves family members in two hospitals and one dead
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients