“Terra Nova” now set for fall premiere
Fox’s new family adventure series “Terra Nova” has now been scheduled to premiere this fall, foregoing a special preview airing this spring.
“Terra Nova” is one of the most ambitious television series ever produced,” Fox Broadcasting Company’s President of Entertainment Kevin Reilly said in a news release. “The cutting-edge visual effects used to create the world of “Terra Nova,” which is of massive scope and scale, require more time to be realized. This aspect of the series is essential, so we are pushing back the special early preview date to give the visual effects team the time needed for their ground-breaking work.”
The plot line of “Terra Nova” involves an ordinary family taking a journey back in time to prehistoric Earth as a small part of an experiment to save the human race.
With the planet dying in the year 2149, being overdeveloped, overcrowded and overpolluted with no known way to reverse the damage, scientists discover a portal to prehistoric Earth.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 10457Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9286Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 5848Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4983Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 4420Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 4301Oklahoma tornadoes: Price family recovering after some heavy blows
- 4216How to help tornado victims
- 4195Oklahoma tornadoes: Lack of storm shelters floors newcomers to Tornado Alley
- 4147Woman's body found in Payne County; two arrested
- 4123OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients