“Bent”: Romantic comedy charmingly successful
NBC is adding a new comedy to its schedule, “Bent,” which will premiere at 8 p.m., Wednesday, March 21, and two back-to-back half-hour episodes will air each week, beginning at that time, for three weeks.
The good news is that it’s actually funny.
“Bent” is a romantic comedy starring Amanda Peet (“Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip”) as Alex, a recently divorced, hard-working lawyer raising her 10-year-old daughter Charlie (Joey King, “Ramona and Beezus”) as a single mom after her husband’s imprisonment for insider trading.
Alex has downsized into a smaller house and hires Pete (David Walton, “Perfect Couples”), a contractor who is a free-spirited ladies’ man and recovering gambling addict – and someone who needs a new job to get his life re-started.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 46110Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 14982Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 9556Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 8109Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 7765Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 7102Rock, pop, country acts give talents and time to help Oklahoma tornado victims
- 7082Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 6778Carrie Underwood donates $1 million to Red Cross for disaster relief in wake of deadly Oklahoma tornadoes
- 6425Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 5726How to help tornado victims
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients