“Glamour Belles” debuts April 6 on Lifetime
New reality series “Glamour Belles” will premiere the first of its six half-hour episodes at 9 p.m. April 6 on Lifetime Television.
“Glamour Belles” is centered on Union City, Tenn. pageant gown shop Joann’s Gowns, where its employees assist girls from throughout the country hoping to to buy the perfect dress that will help lead them to the biggest pageant crown, according to a news release.
Leading in this assistance is store owner Paige Burcham Carlton. She is joined by store manager Jared Hamlin, assistant manager Nikki Williams, salesgirl Brooke Beachum, seamstress Stephanie Sergerson, and the shop’s original owner JoAnn Burcham, Paige’s mother.
Magilla Entertainment is producer of the series, with Matt Ostrom, Brian Flanagan and Laura Palumbo Johnson serving as executive producers.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17441Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 13900OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 11725'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 11253Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 8882Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 7879Police shoot, kill man holding child hostage in Midwest City
- 7323Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7059Brad Lund granted two-year lease to Taft Stadium for soccer team
- 7006Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6837Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients