Role suits Dana Delany in ABC’s “Body of Proof”
In ABC’s new drama “Body of Proof,” Dana Delany plays Dr. Megan Hunt, a driven Philadelphia neurosurgeon who faces a new career when a car accident ends her ability to practice surgery.
The demands of her job had already contributed to a divorce from her husband, Todd Fleming (Jeffrey Nordling), and the loss of custody of her daughter, Lacey (Mary Mouser).
Hunt suffers from paresthesia, which means she has random attacks of numbness and cramping of her hands, but the condition didn’t show itself until her first operation after the accident.
She lost control of her instruments and her patient died on the operating table.
Five years later Hunt is a medical examiner and she is determined to find out who or what has killed the victims she encounters. She is also finding that their lives and the lessons they hold can be applied to her own personal journey of redemption and forgiveness.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 11753Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10515Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9760Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 9740Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 6752Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
- 4200Oklahoma tornadoes: 27 remain hospitalized from tornadoes
- 4065Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 3847Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 3762Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 3552OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients