“CHAOS” a satisfactory diversion
On his first day working for the CIA, Rick Martinez (Freddy Rodriguez) is assigned to be a mole for the Clandestine Administration and Oversight Services (CHAOS) - not exactly where he thought his career was heading – but it’s still the CIA.
He then meets fellow CHAOS members: 12-year CIA veteran Casey Malick (Tulsa native Tim Blake Nelson); psychologist-turned-CIA operative Michael Dorset (Eric Close); as well as Scottish-born Billy Collins (James Murray); and they make him an offer he can’t refuse for their first high-risk foreign intelligence mission together.
The varying personalities of the group mesh well, the actors have a good rapport, and it’s fun to find out why Malick is known as a “human weapon.”
If you’re a fan of shows that serve up a little action and comedy with their drama, you should give “CHAOS” a look.
“CHAOS” premieres at 7 p.m. April 1 on CBS.
– Melissa Hayer
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17441Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 13900OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 11725'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 11253Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 8882Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 7879Police shoot, kill man holding child hostage in Midwest City
- 7323Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7059Brad Lund granted two-year lease to Taft Stadium for soccer team
- 7006Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6837Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients