“Nurse Jackie”: Season Four is the best yet
“Nurse Jackie,” one of the best prescriptions for drama and comedy on television is back – and Season Four is the best yet.
This half-hour show has always managed to pack plenty of drama, comedy and everything in between into each episode, and the sublime acting, writing and production of the series has reached an even higher level this season, which features many changes in store for the characters on the show.
Edie Falco stars as Jackie Peyton, the nurse who’s better at taking care of her patients than she is at managing her own life, and she’s facing rehab for her drug and alcohol addiction as this season begins.
There is also a change at the hospital where she works, All Saints, which has been bought by the multi-national corporation Quantum Bay.
This means a new director, Mike Cruz (Bobby Cannavale), is taking charge, which creates the inevitable results of job shifts and new directives at the hospital.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 39385Dillon Overton rips former Sooners coach Sunny Golloway on Twitter
- 13186Oklahoma football: New assistant Bill Bedenbaugh discusses state of OU's offensive line
- 12510New OSU CB Tyler Patmon, ex-OU QB Drew Allen among those to benefit from transfer rule
- 11930Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
- 10305UPDATE: Woman's body found in northwest Oklahoma City, her son arrested
- 7560Oklahoma City Thunder: Hard to tell if Shabazz Muhammad is on OKC's radar
- 7262Oklahoma baseball: Sunny Golloway wasn't Sooners' most beloved coach, but he got results
- 7231Oklahoma State football: Quarterback Wes Lunt transferring to Illinois
- 6637Top 5 regrets of the dying
- 5911Russell Westbrook is off crutches and says he's back
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients