“River Monsters” returns April 10 on Animal Planet
Jeremy Wade will be back at 9 p.m. Sunday in the Animal Planet series “River Monsters,” in which the biologist/extreme angler travels around the world to solve freshwater fish tales and draws in watery culprits that purportedly attack humans.
The third season of the show includes episodes involving “The Mutilator” (giant cousin of the piranha), “The Flesh Ripper” (fish with toxic blood) and a show where Jeremy journeys to Japan for the first time to investigate the legends behind an earthquake-causing catfish, the Namazu, according to a news release.
“River Monster’s” seven-episode third season will also feature additional special editions of the series, including “The Deadliest,” airing at 8 p.m. May 8; “Most Bizarre,” airing at 8 p..m. May 29; “Tribal Fishing,” airing at 8 p.m. May 22 and “River Monsters: The Lost Reels,” airing at 8 and 9 p.m. June 5.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 15772Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 12083Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 10914OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 9909Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 9575Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 8649Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 8648Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 5321Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 5132Will a MAPS 4 initiative involve a football stadium downtown?
- 4646Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients