“Don’t Trust the B—- in Apartment 23,” but count on laughs while watching new ABC comedy
You may not be able to trust the character Krysten Ritter plays in her new ABC sitcom, but if you like your comedy a bit on the wild side, you can trust that you’ll be laughing during “Don’t Trust the B—- in Apartment 23.”
Ritter portrays Chloe, the charming, vivacious New York City roommate Midwesterner June (Dreama Walker) finds herself living with after moving to Manhattan for her dream job accompanied by the perfect company apartment.
However, the CEO of the company June is set to work for is an embezzler and the company’s shut down, so she’s out of work and out of a place to live, which is where Chloe comes in.
After going through some disappointing interviews for potential roommates, June is excited to move in with Chloe, but soon learns that while she does have an enchanting and outgoing personality, Chloe has the morals of a pirate.
Chloe swindles June out of her savings, but also meets her match in June, who figures out a clever way to recover from the situation, impressing Chloe with her savvy.
Also in the series’ mix is James Van Der Beek, who plays an amusingly egotistical version of himself as Chloe’s best friend.
He brings an especially entertaining element to the show as he has fun with his “Dawson’s Creek” alter ego and the fame that came along with it.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17743Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 11674Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 10443Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 10260OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 10191Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 9850Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 9805Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 5194Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 5144Will a MAPS 4 initiative involve a football stadium downtown?
- 4631'Hatchet hitchhiker' arrested after attorney found dead
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients