“The Way Back,” featuring OU alum Ed Harris, among upcoming films on Movies on Demand
“The Way Back,” starring University of Oklahoma graduate Ed Harris, makes its debut April 19 on Movies on Demand on Cox Cable, according to a news release.
The synopsis for “The Way Back,” provided by Movies on Demand, is as follows:
A small band of convicts stage an escape from a World War II-era Siberian gulag and embark on a treacherous journey across five countries in a race for freedom.
Besides Harris, cast members also include Jim Sturgess, Colin Farrell and Saoirse Ronan.
A few highlights of other upcoming films on Movies on Demand are listed below, with their premiere dates:
“Country Strong” – 4/12
“Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows, Part 1″ – 4/15
“The King’s Speech” – 4/19
“Gulliver’s Travels” – 4/19
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 14862OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 11951Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 8347Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6661Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 6166Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5685Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 4422Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 4121Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 4098'Hatchet hitchhiker' arrested after attorney found dead
- 4034Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients