Hallmark Channel kicks off Pet Project campaign
Hallmark Channel has launched the “Hallmark Channel’s Pet Project,” a cross-company campaign set up to celebrate the joy and enrichment pets bring to our lives, while also bringing into the spotlight this country’s epidemic of pet homelessness and encouraging people to adopt.
The campaign includes public service announcements, programming elements, and social media engagement, as well as a comprehensive “Hallmark Channel’s Pet Project” microsite at www.hallmarkchannel.com/petproject, featuring videos, photos, pet care tips, pet-finder resources, and much more, according to a news release.
Hallmark Channel has also formed strategic partnerships with such national organizations as PetSmart Charities and the American Humane Association in order to raise the visibility of and give a voice to the messages and important work of its partner organizations, while utilizing their vast experience, resources and knowledge for “Hallmark Channel’s Pet Project.”
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 22176Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 12149Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 10702Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 8951Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8805Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 8651Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 8107Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 7311Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 7062Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 6971UPDATE: Search continues for boy, 17, missing in Uncle John Creek in Kingfisher
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients