“Friday Night Lights”: Series and its final season deserve cheers
“Friday Night Lights” has always showed even more lessons about the game of life than about the game of football – and done an amazing job at covering both.
Its fifth and final season is no different, and is one of the best final seasons of any show.
“Friday Night Lights” has consistently featured incredible writing, resulting in realistic story lines and multidimensional adult and teen roles, as well as phenomenal acting by the entire ensemble cast, even as characters graduated and/or moved on and new ones came onto the Dillon, Texas high school football scene.
Leading the wonderful cast is Kyle Chandler as Coach Eric Taylor, who is attempting to lead East Dillon to a state championship in the final season, and Connie Britton as his wife, Tami, now East Dillon’s guidance counselor.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 36901Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 36295Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 32626Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 8549Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5487OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 4132Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 4021Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 3510College football: Coaches, athletes weigh in on NCAA's suspended recruiting proposals
- 3369George Nigh has long been 'Four' Oklahoma
- 3261Brittney Griner: Kim Mulkey said keep quiet on sexuality
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients