“American Restoration” series premieres April 15 on History Channel
“American Restoration,” a half-hour series centered on Rick’s Restorations in Las Vegas, Nev., premieres with back-to-back episodes at 9 p.m. Friday on the History Channel, according to a news release.
The owner of Rick’s Restorations, Rick Dale, looks at every new project as a unique challenge, whether it’s a Prohibition-era slot machine, a vintage candy machine missing many of its moving parts, or a 1940s U.S. mail box that needs refurbishing.
“American Restoration” tells the story behind these items and more, as Dale runs the family business.
“There’s no owner’s manual for what we do, but there’s no job we can’t handle,” Dale is quoted as saying in the news release.
Leftfield Pictures produces “American Restoration” for the History Channel.
Brent Montgomery and Colby Gaines serve as executive producers for Leftfield Pictures and Matthew Braley is co-executive producer; with David McKillop and John Verhoff serving as executive producers for the History Channel.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 28939Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 26978Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 5720Police: School near OKC directly hit by tornado
- 5000Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 2753Oklahoma twister tracked path of 1999 tornado
- 2336Tornado in Oklahoma City suburb causes destruction
- 2282Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients