“Cougar Town”: Cast and producers to answer phone calls from fans
“Cougar Town,” starring Courteney Cox, returns to the ABC prime time lineup with a special episode at 8:31 p.m. Monday after “Dancing With the Stars,” before landing in its regular 8:31 p.m. Wednesday time slot on April 20.
To celebrate the sitcom’s return and engage its fans, executive producers Bill Lawrence and Kevin Biegel have something fun in store for viewers who tune in to Monday’s episode in which Bobby (Brian Van Holt) and Laurie (Busy Philipps) become partners in a business venture to bring the gang’s favorite game, “Penny Can,” to the public.
Bobby and Laurie will reveal a phone number during the show that viewers can dial for a chance to talk to a member of the cast, or with Bill or Kevin, according to a news release.
Starting Monday, April 18, cast and producers will answer a cell phone that corresponds to the phone number communicated on the show.
A voice message will also let fans know how they can order their very own “Bobby Cobb Official Competition Penny Can.”
For more information on “Cougar Town,” go to www.ABC.com.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 56551Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 34585Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 32288Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 9582Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 8789Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5674Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 3757OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 3628George Nigh has long been 'Four' Oklahoma
- 3382Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 3185Oklahoma weather:Tornado touches down in east Edmond
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients