Toby Keith to perform on “Dancing with the Stars the Results Show”
Oklahoma native Toby Keith will be the special musical guest on “Dancing with the Stars the Results Show” at 8 p.m. tomorrow on ABC.
“Dancing with the Stars” is celebrating American Week with the eight remaining couples performing to classic American themed songs from 7 to 8:31 tonight, according to a news release.
Keith continues the celebration tomorrow on the results show by playing two of his biggest hits, “American Soldier,” accompanied by “Dancing with the Stars” pros Anna Trebunskaya and Jonathan Roberts; and “Should’ve Been a Cowboy,” accompanied by Maks Chmerkovskiy, Lacey Schwimmer and the “Dancing with the Stars” Dance Troupe.
“Macy’s Stars of Dance” American week performance, also on the results show, is choreographed by Jamal Sims, who will be featured in the number as well.
Sims’ choreography credits include “Footloose,” “Rock of Ages” and the “Step Up” film series.
The eight couples who are still dancing this week are:
- Kirstie Alley and Maksim Chmerkovskiy
- Chris Jericho and Cheryl Burke
- Chelsea Kane and Mark Ballas
- Ralph Macchio and Karina Smirnoff
- Petra Nemcova and Dmitry Chaplin
- Romeo and Chelsie Hightower
- Hines Ward and Kym Johnson
- Kendra Wilkinson and Louis Van Amstel
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90799Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 7786Tornado in Oklahoma City suburb causes destruction
- 6362Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 6064Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 5720Police: School near OKC directly hit by tornado
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients