“The Office’s” Michael Scott will be missed
Hats off to NBC for giving Steve Carell’s character Michael Scott the perfect send-off on “The Office” Thursday.
If you haven’t seen this episode and are planning on viewing it, don’t read any further.
But if you did watch, and/or are a major “Office” fan – what did you think of the show?
I thought it was touching the way Michael went through his goodbye list and bid farewell to each of his employees in his own special way.
Some of his trademark awkward, politically incorrect moments ensued, of course, but there were many more sweet ones.
Highlights were Michael playing paintball with Dwight (Rainn Wilson), and Dwight reading his recommendation letter from Michael.
The teary-eyed discussion between Michael and Jim (John Krasinski) after Jim figured out Michael was leaving sooner than he had let on.
And Pam (Jenna Fischer) almost missing Michael’s departure, but getting to the airport to see him off just in time.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 19471Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 14514Tom Ward is out as SandRidge's CEO
- 10937UPDATE: I-40 reopened at Shields after fatal wreck
- 9667Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 8444Will Oklahomans get on board with new water toy?
- 7027Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
- 5625Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 5257Get App-y: Google Glass to offer heads-up computing
- 4924Prosecutors say stolen car was at heart of 2011 fatal shootings in Oklahoma City
- 4923Team Blake's Danielle Bradbery wins "The Voice"; The Swon Brothers finish in third place
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients