OSU alumnus Johnson Bailey to appear on ABC’s “Shark Tank” Friday
Oklahoma State University’s 2010 Student Entrepreneur of the Year Johnson Bailey will appear on ABC’s “Shark Tank” at 7 p.m. Friday, according to a news release.
“Shark Tank” is a reality series featuring a panel, consisting of real estate mogul Barbara Corcoran, infomercial industry pioneer Kevin Harrington, technology innovator Robert Herjavec, fashion icon Daymond John and financial expert Kevin O’Leary, that listens to pitches of the best business and product ideas from some of America’s brightest entrepreneurs, including start-ups from stay-at-home moms and businesses already producing $20 million in sales.
The entrepreneurs attempt to convince the “Shark Tank” panel members to invest in their business ideas, and the “Sharks” have a goal as well – to get a return on their investment and become owners of a piece of the next big business concept.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 79875Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 16375OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 12357Oklahoma tornado: Names of dead released; missing individuals located
- 12103Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 12064Clippers' Donald Sterling hints coach let go to keep Chris Paul
- 10249Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 9002How to help tornado victims
- 8692Oklahoma tornadoes: Oklahoma tornado victims identified
- 8481Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8426Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients