OSU alumnus Johnson Bailey to appear on ABC’s “Shark Tank” Friday
Oklahoma State University’s 2010 Student Entrepreneur of the Year Johnson Bailey will appear on ABC’s “Shark Tank” at 7 p.m. Friday, according to a news release.
“Shark Tank” is a reality series featuring a panel, consisting of real estate mogul Barbara Corcoran, infomercial industry pioneer Kevin Harrington, technology innovator Robert Herjavec, fashion icon Daymond John and financial expert Kevin O’Leary, that listens to pitches of the best business and product ideas from some of America’s brightest entrepreneurs, including start-ups from stay-at-home moms and businesses already producing $20 million in sales.
The entrepreneurs attempt to convince the “Shark Tank” panel members to invest in their business ideas, and the “Sharks” have a goal as well – to get a return on their investment and become owners of a piece of the next big business concept.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 21361Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10815Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 8633Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 8589Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8336Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 7789Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7697Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 7169UPDATE: Search continues for boy, 17, missing in Uncle John Creek in Kingfisher
- 6790Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 5790Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients