“The Voice” battle rounds close calls
I truly didn’t envy coaches Blake Shelton, Christina Aguilera, Adam Levine and Cee Lo Green on “The Voice” last night when they had to decide who to eliminate from the competition.
Their choices for the first battle round contestants were intriguing; the advice from the coaches and their advisers, which included the duo of Oklahomans Shelton and Reba McEntire, was interesting; and then the battle rounds themselves were extraordinary.
To me, they were all close calls.
I agree with Shelton when he mentioned that he thought Green will regret choosing the two powerhouses of Vicci Martinez and Nikki Dawson from his team to compete against each other at the very beginning.
And, as Levine said, I think their performance was the best of the night as well.
Wouldn’t want to be in those coaches’ shoes during this part of the contest!
– Melissa Hayer
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 47098Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 30921Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10724Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 8728Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients