“Leverage” cast, including Christian Kane from Norman, rings NASDAQ Stock Market Closing Bell
To celebrate the fourth season premiere of “Leverage” coming up at 8 p.m. June 26 on TNT, the cast of the show visited the NASDAQ MarketSite in New York City’s Times Square Tuesday, May 17, according to a news release.
Cast members, shown above, including Christian Kane from Norman, rang the Closing Bell in honor of the occasion.
For more information, click here.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17348Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 13445OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 11653'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 11177Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 8712Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 7813Police shoot, kill man holding child hostage in Midwest City
- 7268Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7021Brad Lund granted two-year lease to Taft Stadium for soccer team
- 7006Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6811Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients