“Jesse Stone: Innocents Lost” solid entry in series
Tom Selleck is back in “Jesse Stone: Innocents Lost,” the seventh in the series of television movies based on characters in the collection of books written by the late Robert B. Parker.
In this installment though, Stone is no longer police chief of the fictional town of Paradise, Mass., but that doesn’t stop him from looking into the death of a teenaged girl he had once tried to help; and from getting unofficially involved in the case of a convicted murderer who he thinks is possibly innocent.
Stone is also still battling a couple of familiar demons – alcohol and his ex-wife.
Selleck continues to embody the character of Jesse Stone well in this film, which is liberally paced as usual, but this is a format that works satisfactorily with these stories and roles.
A definite plus is Stone’s relationship with Reggie (Joe the Dog), which adds a little bit of an amusing touch to the drama.
Although it would’ve been nice to see a little more of Kathy Baker as police officer and Stone ally Rose, overall, fans of these movies won’t be disappointed.
“Jesse Stone: Innocents Lost” airs at 8 p.m. Sunday on CBS.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17613Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
- 13042Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 11234Dillon Overton rips former Sooners coach Sunny Golloway on Twitter
- 11211Police shoot, kill man holding child hostage in Midwest City
- 10608'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 10120Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 7197Oklahoma football: New assistant Bill Bedenbaugh discusses state of OU's offensive line
- 6592Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6062New OSU CB Tyler Patmon, ex-OU QB Drew Allen among those to benefit from transfer rule
- 5967Brad Lund granted two-year lease to Taft Stadium for soccer team
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients