ABC Family movie “Cyberbully” set to premiere July 17 as part of “Delete Digital Drama” campaign
“Cyberbully,” an ABC Family original movie starring Emily Osment, Kelly Rowan and Kay Panabaker is scheduled to premiere at 7 p.m. July 17 as part of a campaign by ABC Family and Seventeen magazine to bring awareness to the youth issue of digital abuse and bullying.
The “Delete Digital Drama” enterprise will launch this summer on ABC Family and in the August 2011 issue of Seventeen.
“Cyberbully” centers on Taylor Hillridge (Osment), a teen who becomes a victim of online bullying, and the toll it takes on her, as well as her friends and family.
The network will debut a public service announcement during the movie in which Osment will direct viewers to StompoutBullying.org., providing a direct resource for viewers and readers to go to for assistance, if necessary.
For those in need of immediate aid, they can call the Stomp Out Bullying hotline at 855-790-HELP or visit the web site.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17023OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 16448Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 12708Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 12580Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 9471Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 7819Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7691Two teacher programs at Oklahoma universities called ineffective
- 7125Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6963Train engineer's vision problems led to deadly Oklahoma wreck, NTSB rules
- 6749Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients