ABC Family movie “Cyberbully” set to premiere July 17 as part of “Delete Digital Drama” campaign
“Cyberbully,” an ABC Family original movie starring Emily Osment, Kelly Rowan and Kay Panabaker is scheduled to premiere at 7 p.m. July 17 as part of a campaign by ABC Family and Seventeen magazine to bring awareness to the youth issue of digital abuse and bullying.
The “Delete Digital Drama” enterprise will launch this summer on ABC Family and in the August 2011 issue of Seventeen.
“Cyberbully” centers on Taylor Hillridge (Osment), a teen who becomes a victim of online bullying, and the toll it takes on her, as well as her friends and family.
The network will debut a public service announcement during the movie in which Osment will direct viewers to StompoutBullying.org., providing a direct resource for viewers and readers to go to for assistance, if necessary.
For those in need of immediate aid, they can call the Stomp Out Bullying hotline at 855-790-HELP or visit the web site.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17441Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 13900OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 11725'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 11253Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 8882Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 7879Police shoot, kill man holding child hostage in Midwest City
- 7323Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7059Brad Lund granted two-year lease to Taft Stadium for soccer team
- 7006Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6837Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients