“The Amazing Race” to make 20th journey
CBS has renewed its seven-time Emmy Award-winning reality series “The Amazing Race,” for a 20th season, according to a news release.
“The Amazing Race” ended its 18th segment, “Unfinished Business,” on May 8, which featured former fan favorites, including Oklahoma cowboys Jet and Cord McCoy, returning for a second chance to go after the one million dollar prize.
Sisters LaKisha Hoffman and Jennifer Hoffman narrowly beat Herb Lang and Nate Lofton of the Harlem Globetrotters to win the race during the season finale.
The 19th installment of the show, hosted by Phil Keoghan, is scheduled to air this fall at 7 p.m. Sundays on CBS, with the 20th season slated for broadcast in spring 2012.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 15918Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 8813OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 6389Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 5669Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 5503OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 4915Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 4833Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 3560Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 3491Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 3466As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients