“Hawaii Five-O”: Terry O’Quinn joins cast
Emmy Award-winning actor Terry O’Quinn is set to join the cast of “Hawaii Five-0″ in a recurring role for the series’ second season, which premieres in September on CBS, according to a news release.
His character, a Navy Seal Lt. Commander who trained McGarrett (Alex O’Loughlin) in Coronado and served with his father in Vietnam, will debut in the season’s first episode.
He’s also a man with secrets, possessing some of the answers to the mysteries involving the murder of McGarrett’s parents.
This casting of O’Quinn reunites him with his fellow former “Lost” castmate Daniel Dae Kim, who co-stars on the classic series reboot with O’Loughlin, Scott Caan and Grace Park.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 14862OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 11951Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 8347Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6661Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 6166Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5685Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 4422Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 4121Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 4098'Hatchet hitchhiker' arrested after attorney found dead
- 4034Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients