“Royal Pains” returns to give viewers another dose of summertime entertainment
The Hamptons’ favorite concierge doctor Hank Lawson (Mark Feuerstein) is back on call when the third season of “Royal Pains” premieres on a new night at 8 p.m. Wednesday on the USA network.
The episode begins with Hank and his brother/Hank Med CEO Evan (Paulo Costanzo) and physician’s assistant Divya (Reshma Shetty) coming to the aid of the victims of a jitney accident.
And on the personal front, Hank gets an ominous postcard from on again/off again girlfriend Jill (Jill Casey) who’s in Uruguay; Evan worries about his relationship with Paige (Brooke D’Orsay), who keeps postponing her return home; and Divya tries to restore her relationship with her parents after calling off the wedding they had arranged for her at the last minute.
Feuerstein continues to charm as Hank, a doctor whose bedside manner is equal to his great resourcefulness at healing patients; Costanzo is still adding just the right amount of humor; and Shetty proceeds to contribute a little spice with the portrayal of her intriguing character to this prescription for an entertaining summer television diversion.
– Melissa Hayer
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 47098Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 30921Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10724Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 8728Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients