NBC signs Kelli Giddish and Danny Pino to “Law & Order: Special Victims Unit”
Kelli Giddish and Danny Pino have been signed as two new series regulars on “Law & Order: Special Victims Unit,” which will debut its 13th season this fall at 9 p.m. Wednesdays on NBC, according to a news release.
Giddish, who recently starred in the NBC drama “Chase,” and Pino, who had a seven season starring run on “Cold Case” on CBS, will play detectives on “Law & Order: Special Victims Unit,” which centers on the life and crimes of the Special Victims Unit of the New York Police Department.
This select squad of detectives investigates sexually based crimes.
Mariska Hargitay will be returning as Det. Olivia Benson, but her longtime co-star Christopher Meloni will not be back to reprise his role as Det. Elliot Stabler.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 13258OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 7144Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 7131Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 6694Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 6025Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 5256Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 5146Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 4093As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in
- 3907Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 3578OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients