“Soul Surfer,” featuring Carrie Underwood, is among Movies on Demand’s upcoming films
“Soul Surfer,” which marks Checotah native Carrie Underwood’s movie debut, is among the upcoming films to be offered by Cox Cable’s Movies on Demand, according to a news release.
“Soul Surfer,” based on the true story of professional surfer Bethany Hamilton (played by AnnaSophia Robb), who at 13 years old lost her left arm in a shark attack, is scheduled to be available Aug. 2.
Underwood portrays Bethany’s church youth minister Sarah Hill.
Other movies to be presented soon are:
“The Perfect Game” July 4
“Source Code” July 8
“The Lincoln Lawyer” July 12
“Arthur” July 12
“Insidious” July 12
“The Reef” July 18
“Born to Ride” July 18
“Take Me Home Tonight” July 19
“Limitless” July 19
“Rango” July 29
“Jane Eyre” August 2
“Paul” August 9
“Your Highness” August 9
“Jumping the Broom” August 9
“Mars Needs Moms” August 9
“The Beaver” August 23
“Prom” August 30
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 56551Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 34585Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 32288Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 9582Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 8789Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5674Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 3757OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 3628George Nigh has long been 'Four' Oklahoma
- 3382Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 3185Oklahoma weather:Tornado touches down in east Edmond
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients