“Covert Affairs”: Christopher Gorham shines in “Half a World Away” episode Tuesday
Fans of the “Covert Affairs” character Auggie Anderson, played by Christopher Gorham, are in for a treat as Tuesday’s episode of the USA Network spy drama centers on him.
While on vacation to attend the Istanbul Jazz Festival, Auggie hears the voice of the man who blinded him when he was on a mission as a CIA special operative.
Auggie enlists the assistance of a flight attendant he has met, played by former “Lost” regular Rebecca Mader, as well as Annie (Piper Perabo), to track him down.
Annie learns more about Auggie’s past in this intense episode and viewers will also see a flashback of his fateful mission.
Gorham’s performance is excellent in this well-deserved main story line as he gets to display more of the varied aspects of this role, especially as Auggie seems to learn something about himself by the end of the show.
It’s enjoyable to see Auggie and Annie’s relationship becoming more potent as well.
“Covert Affairs” airs at 9 p.m. Tuesdays on USA.
– Melissa Hayer
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 39385Dillon Overton rips former Sooners coach Sunny Golloway on Twitter
- 13186Oklahoma football: New assistant Bill Bedenbaugh discusses state of OU's offensive line
- 12510New OSU CB Tyler Patmon, ex-OU QB Drew Allen among those to benefit from transfer rule
- 11930Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
- 10305UPDATE: Woman's body found in northwest Oklahoma City, her son arrested
- 7560Oklahoma City Thunder: Hard to tell if Shabazz Muhammad is on OKC's radar
- 7262Oklahoma baseball: Sunny Golloway wasn't Sooners' most beloved coach, but he got results
- 7231Oklahoma State football: Quarterback Wes Lunt transferring to Illinois
- 6637Top 5 regrets of the dying
- 5911Russell Westbrook is off crutches and says he's back
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients