“Strike Back” series set to premiere Aug. 12 on Cinemax
“Strike Back,” billed as a high-octane action series that centers on a charismatic former U.S. Special Forces operative who teams up with a British military unit to stop an international terrorist group, is slated to debut at 9 p.m. Aug. 12 on Cinemax, according to a news release.
Sullivan Stapleton (“Animal Kingdom, “The Hunter”) and Philip Winchester (“Fringe,” “Crusoe”) are stars of the show.
Other cast members include Amanda Mealing (“Holby City,” “Four Weddings and a Funeral”) and Eva Birthistle (“Waking the Dead,” “Breakfast on Pluto”).
Executive producers are Andy Harries (HBO’s “Longford”) for Left Bank and Elaine Pyke (“The Runaway”) for Sky; with Dan Percival (HBO’s “Dirty War”) and Frank Spotnitz (“The X-Files”) serving as co-executive producers.
Michael Casey (“Father & Son”) produces “Strike Back.”
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 14589OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 8609Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 6402Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 6393Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6018Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5816Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 4098As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in
- 3659Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage after tall metal utility polls fall in northwest Oklahoma City
- 3653Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 3418Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients