CBS and Parade team up to find the network’s biggest fan
Are you a major fan of CBS television shows?
If so, CBS and Parade magazine have a contest for you.
Entrants need to post a photo or video and essay explaining why they should be considered CBS’s “Über Insider,” according to a news release.
The winner will get to travel to Los Angeles to go behind-the-scenes at a CBS show, have the chance to become a PARADE.com editor and blog about all things CBS, and receive $1,000 in spending money.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 24190Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 13456Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 11113Tom Ward is out as SandRidge's CEO
- 10453UPDATE: I-40 reopened at Shields after fatal wreck
- 7895Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
- 6976Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 6568Prosecutors say stolen car was at heart of 2011 fatal shootings in Oklahoma City
- 6301Get App-y: Google Glass to offer heads-up computing
- 6165Team Blake's Danielle Bradbery wins "The Voice"; The Swon Brothers finish in third place
- 4992Will Oklahomans get on board with new water toy?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients