Carrie Underwood and Tony Bennett to perform on the second season premiere of “Blue Bloods”
Checotah native Carrie Underwood will be joining fellow multiple Grammy Award-winning singer Tony Bennett on the second season premiere of the CBS drama “Blue Bloods” at 9 p.m. Sept. 23.
Underwood and Bennett will portray themselves when they perform at a fundraiser that Frank Reagan (Tom Selleck) and Erin Reagan-Boyle (Bridget Moynahan) are attending for the newly appointed mayor, according to a news release.
The vocalists greet the Reagans before singing a duet of “It Had To Be You.”
Originally, the pair collaborated on this song for Bennett’s new album, Duets II, due out on Sept. 20.
To view a clip of the album video, click here.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17441Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 13900OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 11725'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 11253Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 8882Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 7879Police shoot, kill man holding child hostage in Midwest City
- 7323Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7059Brad Lund granted two-year lease to Taft Stadium for soccer team
- 7006Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6837Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients