“Against the Wall” is alluring new Lifetime drama
Abby Kowalski (Rachael Carpani) is a single Chicago police officer who has advanced to being a detective in Lifetime’s new one-hour drama “Against the Wall,” but the catch is the position is in the Internal Affairs division.
And that’s a big catch because her father and three brothers are also members of the Chicago Police Department – and her father Don (Treat Williams) is very anti-Internal Affairs.
Abby’s mother Sheila (Kathy Baker) is caught in the middle, but is supportive of her only daughter making her own decisions.
Also in the pilot episode, Abby runs into a potential love interest, Danny (Chris Johnson), a lawyer and an old friend; and begins her new job with partner Lina (Marisa Ramirez), a pregnant cop who wants to do her best, but doesn’t have the same ambition as Abby.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 47098Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 30921Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10724Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 8728Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients