CBS has announced an Ultimate Hawaii Five-0 fan contest in which five winners will become social media ambassadors for “Hawaii Five-0″ and win a trip to Hawaii, according to a news release.
Registration began July 26, and the contest begins Aug. 3.
Go to www.cbs.com/shows/hawaii_five_0/ultimate_fan/ to register and follow these steps, provided by the network:
1. Upload a picture of yourself in a Hawaiian t-shirt or outfit
2. Upload a video of yourself performing the HAWAII FIVE-0 theme song
3. “Like” HAWAII FIVE-0 on Facebook by clicking on it on CBS.com
4. Download a HAWAII FIVE-0 twitter avatar for your twitter account
5. Participate in and share video trivia from HAWAII FIVE-0 via social media
Five grand prize winners will be chosen as “Hawaii Five-0″ Social Ambassadors and will get to share their Hawaiian trip with their followers and friends.
They will also be able to attend the exclusive premiere party and screening of the second season premiere of “Hawaii Five-0″ on the island of Oahu; visit the “Five-0″ set; receive an advance copy of the Season 1 DVD, as well as $500 for expenses, and much more.
In addition, winners will receive three nights deluxe accomodations at the Hilton Hawaiian Village and round-trip tickets to Oahu, courtesy of the Oahu Visitors Bureau.
*NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. The contest is open to legal U.S. residents at least 18 or age of majority, whichever is older, at time of entry, with the contest ending Aug. 19, 2011. Void where prohibited by law. To see full rules, visit www.cbs.com/shows/hawaii_five_0/ultimate_fan/.
For the latest information on “Hawaii Five-0,” go to www.cbs.com/HawaiiFive0.