Hideaway’s Big Country pizza chosen as one of 50 best pies in America by Food Network Magazine
Hideaway Pizza’s Big Country pie has been selected by Food Network Magazine to be among the 50 best pizzas in America and is set to be featured with its fellow winners in the magazine’s September issue.
The pizza, named after Oklahoma State University basketball player Bryant “Big Country” Reeves, who led the Cowboys to the Final Four in 1995, is made up of ingredients that include Polish sausage, Canadian bacon and pepperoni, according to a news release.
The winners of Food Network Magazine’s “50 States, 50 Pizzas” challenge were chosen after a six-month search.
To read the full story, pick up a copy of the September issue of Food Network Magazine on newsstands Aug. 9, or go to www.foodnetwork.com/50bestpizzas.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 27859Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15705Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 10472Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 9908Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 9405Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 8491Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 8399Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7581Carrie Underwood donates $1 million to Red Cross for disaster relief in wake of deadly Oklahoma tornadoes
- 7449Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 6635UPDATE: Search continues for boy, 17, missing in Uncle John Creek in Kingfisher
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients