“The Space Between”: Film starring Melissa Leo set to air Sept. 11 on USA Network
The USA Network will be commemorating the 10th anniversary of the 9/11 terror attacks with the world television premiere of the film “The Space Between,” starring Academy Award-winning actress and former Tulsa resident Melissa Leo.
The movie is part of the network’s “Characters Unite” public service campaign to combat intolerance and discrimination, according to a news release.
The Academy Award-winning documentary short “Twin Towers,” produced by Emmy Award-winning producer Dick Wolf and Peter Jankowski of the “Law & Order” franchise will air immediately following “The Space Between.”
Both of these special “Characters Unite” films will be broadcast commercial free beginning at 8 p.m. Sunday, Sept. 11 on USA.
“The Space Between” from Inception Media Group, was produced, written and directed by Travis Fine (“The Others”).
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90701Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 17035OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 12738Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8924Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8598Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8454How to help tornado victims
- 8359Oklahoma tornado: Names of dead released; missing individuals located
- 8212Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 7113Clippers' Donald Sterling hints coach let go to keep Chris Paul
- 7056Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients