Jennifer Lopez, Steven Tyler and Randy Jackson set to return to “American Idol”
Jennifer Lopez, Steven Tyler and Randy Jackson will return as judges, along with host Ryan Seacrest, for the 11th season of Fox’s “American Idol,” which premieres at approximately 9 p.m., immediately following the NFC Championship Game, on Jan. 22, according to a news release.
“American Idol” recently received ten Primetime Emmy Award nominations.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 20729Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 17578Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 11978Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 10703Rx drug bills sent to Oklahoma governor
- 8989Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 8551Tulsa man tells police he smashed woman's head in self-defense
- 8339Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 7784Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 4976Will a MAPS 4 initiative involve a football stadium downtown?
- 4468Woman arrested on complaint of offering to engage in act of prostitution in Midwest City
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients