Kristin Chenoweth featured in BIO Channel’s “When Pop Culture Saved America” documentary
A&E and BIO Channel will be honoring the 10th anniversary of the 9/11 terrorist attacks by airing four commercial-free documentary specials.
BIO Channel premieres “When Pop Culture Saved America” at 7 p.m. Monday, Sept. 5, “I Survived … 9/11″ at 7 p.m. on Tuesday, Sept. 6, and “Beyond: Messages from 9/11″ at 9 p.m. Saturday, Sept. 10.
“When Pop Culture Saved America” is a two-hour documentary that takes a comprehensive look at the days and months following the attack, to demonstrate how the non-news media pitched in to bring the country together.
Entertainers from different arenas participated in concerts, telethons and specials to help bring the nation back to the new normal.
Interviews with Oklahoma native Kristin Chenoweth, Denis Leary, Dan Rather, Regis Philbin and more are included in this documentary.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 14589OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 8609Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 6402Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 6393Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6018Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5816Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 4098As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in
- 3659Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage after tall metal utility polls fall in northwest Oklahoma City
- 3653Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 3418Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients