“Pan Am,” “Person of Interest,” “New Girl” among new fall favorites
With the fall television season upon us, here are some of the new shows I’ve found worth watching:
- “PAN AM” centers on Pan Am stewardesses in 1963 and is just entertaining all the way around.
The sets, costumes and era are fantastic and the characters are intriguing:
* Maggie (Christina Ricci): a rebellious yet ambitious bohemian
* Colette (Karine Vanasse): the understanding caretaker of the group who has a predisposition for unavailable men
* Kate (Kelli Garner): vivacious sister of her younger beauty queen sibling Laura (Margot Robbie). Laura ran away from her wedding to take to the skies for adventure
* Dean (Mike Vogel): a self-assured new pilot eager to prove himself as the new face of the airline
* Ted (Michael Mosley), a co-pilot from a wealthy family who has his own dark secrets
With some espionage thrown into the mix, these ingredients add up to an engaging show.
“Pan Am” premieres at 9 p.m. Sept. 25 on ABC.
- “NEW GIRL” is easily the best of the new comedies this fall.
Zooey Deschanel plays Jess, a character usually referred to as quirky, which she is, but Deschanel takes Jess to a level of kookiness all her own.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 11753Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10515Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9760Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 9740Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 6752Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
- 4200Oklahoma tornadoes: 27 remain hospitalized from tornadoes
- 4065Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 3847Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 3762Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 3552OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients