“Harry’s Law”: Second season brings changes, unyielding adversary for Harry
The second season of “Harry’s Law” begins with some changes, a challenging murder case and a devious adversary for Harry (Kathy Bates).
Harry has moved her office upstairs from the Harry’s Law and Fine Shoes store to a sophisticated loft, and added a couple of attorneys to her team.
Oliver Richard (Mark Valley of “Human Target, “Boston Legal”), one of Harry’s former co-workers, has joined her firm, as well as Cassie Reynolds (Karen Olivo of “Law & Order,” “The Good Wife”), a young lawyer who has the resourcefulness to stand up to Harry.
Also, Harry’s protégé Adam Branch (Nate Corddry) and her flashy friend Tommy Jefferson (Christopher McDonald) are back to assist Harry with a case in which she reluctantly agrees to defend Eric Sanders (Alfred Molina), a man accused of brutally killing his wife.
Harry goes up against ruthless D.A. Roseanna Remmick (Jean Smart) as she defends her client and Remmick will stop at pretty much nothing to win the case.
The changes are good for the show, particularly the addition of Valley to the cast, and the first case of the season is absorbing and a considerable test, even for Harry.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 20726Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 16618Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 11933Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 11447Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 10097Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 9885OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 9809Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 5447Tulsa man tells police he smashed woman's head in self-defense
- 5142Will a MAPS 4 initiative involve a football stadium downtown?
- 5023Student shot dead during botched home invasion
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients