Will Estes honing his police skills in second season of “Blue Bloods”
(A version of this story was published in the Life section of The Oklahoman, Monday, 9/19/2011.)
Will Estes’ character Jamie Reagan will be sharpening his police skills in the second season of the drama “Blue Bloods,” which premieres at 9 p.m. Friday on CBS.
Estes, 32, a Los Angeles native who has appearances in upcoming projects including the movie “The Dark Knight Rises” and the independent film “Inner Auto Movie Project,” shared some details on the second season of the series, as well as his thoughts on the freshman year of “Blue Bloods” during a recent phone interview.
“I’m very excited about some stuff that my character has this season. It looks like I’m gonna be able to get out of the uniform a little bit more and do some plainclothes work and some undercover work,” he said.
And with the new season comes new beginnings.
“My character also has a new partner,” Estes said. “We’re excited to have Monica Raymund on the show this year, and I’m very excited about doing the undercover stuff.”
There also will be a new mayor to change the political landscape for his father, New York City Police Commissioner Frank Reagan (Tom Selleck).
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 81708Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 16515OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 12409Oklahoma tornado: Names of dead released; missing individuals located
- 12217Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 12064Clippers' Donald Sterling hints coach let go to keep Chris Paul
- 10403Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 9163How to help tornado victims
- 8707Oklahoma tornadoes: Oklahoma tornado victims identified
- 8558Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8505Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients