OKC’s Biggest Loser Contest announced
Science Museum Oklahoma and Steve Clausen’s OneHealthyBod have announced they are presenting OKC’s Biggest Loser Contest, which will run from Oct. 1 through Dec. 28 at Science Museum Oklahoma.
“OKC’s Biggest Loser Contest is an awesome way for Oklahomans to become healthier and lead a better life.” Steve Clausen, of OneHealthyBod, the official trainer for the Oklahoma City Thunder Girls, said in a news release. Oklahoma currently is not rated very high in health. The Biggest Loser contest is here to inspire and motivate Oklahomans to change, as well as give contestants great opportunities to learn a healthier lifestyle that they can teach their friends and family. OKC’s Biggest Loser Contest has some of the greatest sponsors involved. It gives these sponsors a chance to help other Oklahomans reach their goals and lead a better life.”
Registration is open until Sept. 30 for OKC’s Biggest Loser Contest and participants can register online at www.onehealthybodsbiggestloser.com or by emailing Steve@onehealthybod.com.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 88132Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 35601Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 7786Tornado in Oklahoma City suburb causes destruction
- 5828Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 5720Police: School near OKC directly hit by tornado
- 4402Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients