“American Horror Story”: Perfect show to get October off to a scary start
Although children are usually the ones who most celebrate Halloween, adults enjoy a good scare sometimes as well.
If you’re one of those adults, FX has the show for you this October.
“American Horror Story” stars Connie Britton (“Friday Night Lights”) and Dylan McDermott (“The Practice”) as Vivien and Ben Harmon, a married couple, who, along with their teenage daughter Violet (Taissa Farmiga), move to Los Angeles from Boston to make a new start as a family after undergoing some difficulties.
The house they move into has a dark past of its own, and there’s an eerie neighbor, Constance, played by movie star Jessica Lange in her first-ever regular series television role.
Constance has a daughter with Down syndrome, Adelaide (Jamie Brewer), who has a habit of showing up uninvited in the Harmon’s home.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 87014Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 81959Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 34908Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 32757Oklahoma sucker-punched by second round of twisters
- 16053Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 13176Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 10447Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 8973Oklahoma football: Jay Norvell working on luring a tall group of wide receivers to Norman
- 8697Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
- 7832Fatal fire: Two arrested in Oklahoma City death of 7-year-old boy
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients