“Psych” returns for sixth season Wednesday
“Psych,” starring James Roday and Dulé Hill will be back for its sixth season at 9 p.m. Wednesday, Oct. 12 on USA Network.
“Psych,” currently USA’s longest running series on the air, is set to feature vampires, superheroes, hippie communes and mental institutions in its sixth season, according to a news release,
Roday co-wrote and directed the vampire episode.
“Psych” follows the adventures of Santa Barbara police consultant, Shawn Spencer (Roday), who solves crimes with powers of observation so sharp that he attempts to persuade the precinct detectives to believe that he’s psychic.
Plot lines this season include Shawn making some grown up moves in his relationship with Juliet while his best friend and partner Gus (Hill) deals with being a third wheel, and whether or not Shawn is a “real” psychic is questioned.
Corbin Bernsen, Timothy Omundson, Maggie Lawson and Kirsten Nelson also star in the series.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 21842Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 19892Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 7892Fatal fire: Two arrested in Oklahoma City death of 7-year-old boy
- 7794Oklahoma storms: 2 Shawnee men victims of deadly tornado
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients