Syfy’s “Being Human” returns Jan. 16
The 13-episode second season of the Syfy drama “Being Human” will premiere at 8 p.m. Monday, Jan. 16, according to a news release.
Sam Witwer, Meaghan Rath and Sam Huntington star in the series about a vampire, a ghost and a werewolf trying to live as normally as they possibly can.
The beginning of the second season, as described in this synopsis by Syfy, is as follows:
Aidan tries to steer a leaderless Boston while resisting his deadlier vampire instincts as he finds himself tempted and tormented by a figure from his past. Sally must face the consequences of missing her door while figuring out how to navigate life on earth as a ghost. Josh searches for a cure for his condition while struggling to maintain his relationship with Nora and, like the rest of his roommates, trying to build a future for himself beyond simply being a monster.
Dichen Lachman (“Dollhouse”) and Kyle Schmid (“The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants”) are among the guest stars this season.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 20548Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 16464Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 11845Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 11178Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 9890Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 9771Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 9386OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 5427Tulsa man tells police he smashed woman's head in self-defense
- 5123Will a MAPS 4 initiative involve a football stadium downtown?
- 4825Student shot dead during botched home invasion
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients