Kristin Chenoweth to sing on “Dancing With the Stars”
Emmy and Tony Award-winning singer and actress Kristin Chenoweth, who’s also a Broken Arrow native, will be appearing on “Dancing With the Stars,” airing from 7 to 9:01 p.m. Monday, Oct. 24 on ABC.
Chenoweth will be participating in the Broadway theme of the night by performing a medley of “Maybe This Time” and “I Could Have Danced All Night,” according to a news release.
On “Dancing With the Stars the Results Show,” airing from 8 to 9:01 p.m. the next night, Chenoweth will sing “Lessons Learned” from her new album from Sony Records titled “Some Lessons Learned.”
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 14804OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 10332Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 6926Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6240Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 6240Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 5695Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 4108Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 4061As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in
- 3840Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 3249Several factors come into play on whether Kevin Martin returns to Thunder
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients