“D.U.I”: New TLC docu-series to premiere Dec. 1
The new TLC docu-series “D.U.I.” takes viewers on a journey behind the wheel with some of Oklahoma’s most dangerous drivers as they are pulled over by police to take field sobriety tests and cameras continue to roll during the process of interrogation, searches, lockup and the attempt to post bail, according to a news release.
TLC has ordered 12 episodes of the docu-series, with the first six, which were shot in Pontotoc, Cleveland, Sequoyah, Tulsa and Oklahoma counties, debuting in December, and an additional six scheduled to air in 2012.
Each case reveals the full story, from arrest to sentencing, disclosing the harsh personal reality for the drivers and their families along the way.
Mike Mathis Productions, Inc. produces “D.U.I” for TLC.
“D.U.I” premieres at 8 p.m. Dec. 1 on TLC.
To view a sneak peak of “D.U.I.,” click here.
Follow me on Twitter: @MelissaHayer
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 15849OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 15499Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 10070'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 9359Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 8965Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 8555Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 7639Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7596Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 7433Two teacher programs at Oklahoma universities called ineffective
- 7053Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients