“Strike Back”: Sullivan Stapleton and Philip Winchester return for second season
Sullivan Stapleton and Philip Winchester are set to return for the second season of the Cinemax action-drama “Strike Back,” which begins production on ten new episodes on location in South Africa starting in January, for debut later in 2012.
Rhashan Stone, who plays Maj. Oliver Sinclair, and Michelle Lukes, who plays Sgt. Julia Richmond, will be back also, according to a news release.
“Strike Back” began with former U.S. Special Forces operative Damien Scott (Stapleton) teaming up with Sgt. Michael Stonebridge (Winchester), and the top-secret British military unit Section 20 Stonebridge is a member of, to combat a plotted attack by an international terrorist group.
Researched by the creators of the series and aided by consultants, the action drama is rooted in the field of counter-terrorism and features timely global issues including human and drug trafficking, conflict among nations, poverty, danger for international aid workers and child soldiers.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 89274Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 14075Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 8763Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 7637Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7585Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 7472How to help tornado victims
- 6832OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 6132Rock, pop, country acts give talents and time to help Oklahoma tornado victims
- 5722Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 5312Carrie Underwood donates $1 million to Red Cross for disaster relief in wake of deadly Oklahoma tornadoes
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients